I went into angry ranting mode after my Psychology of Relationships prof announced that we'd be discussing dating in our next class. AFTER having stated that we haven't "really discussed it in depth yet." Like, for real? We totally have. At least, from my perspective we have.
All my complaints and bitterness aside, I guess my main point here is that I don't understand why we (as a culture, as Christians, as WHATEVER category you want) can't spend as much time ministering to the single people. Perhaps it's truly not God's will for me to be in a relationship. And maybe it is, but just not right now. Either way, this is where I'm at, and I know it's where a lot of other people on this campus are at. I just feel like it would be nice if we either stopped talking about marriage SOOO much and started talking about other stuff, OR if singleness got a little attention too.
Rant over.

No comments:
Post a Comment